ControlScan Certifies hurriKane Solutions
As a measure to increase privacy and security and in an effort to prevent hackers from accessing sensitive information, we have subscribed to ControlScan's security certification program. ControlScan conducts security tests and audits and certifies this site's security.
Verified Secure Certification
ControlScan's Verified Secure Certification means that the certified site is:
- Tested for thousands of Internet Security Vulnerabilities and updated to the FBI/SANS TOP 20 list of vulnerabilities
- Notified immediately of any new vulnerabilities that may arise.
- Secure from the most recent hacking attacks.
- Actively securing your sensitive information and credit card details.
- Is being scanned for the PCI Compliance Vulnerability Scan standard as mandated by the payment card industry.
Business Background Reviewed Certification Seal
The ControlScan Business Background Reviewed Certification means the certified site is a valid and legitimate business with ethical business standards.
To obtain the Business Background Reviewed Certification by ControlScan, businesses must pass a detailed business background check that includes:
- Verification of Business Address and Location
- Verification of Business Registrations
- Search for Possible Bankruptcies
- Search for Possible Liens/Judgments
- Internet Domain Names Registered to the Business
- Business registrations and location have been verified by using third party sources to confirm the information posted on the business website is correct and valid.
ControlScan provides third party verification and services to identify, measure and prioritize security, privacy, quality, accessibility and compliance risks that exist on corporate Web properties. ControlScan solutions provide the vulnerability scan, visibility and control necessary to evaluate a company's Web property risk exposure, and to put processes and procedures in place to effectively implement online governance strategies.
Extended Validation SSL certificates (also referred to as EV SSL certificates) are the next generation of SSL certificate. These high assurance EV SSL certificates provide a highly recognizable, very visible way to prove that sites have been verified as an authenticated EVSSL certified business. For more information on Extended Validation SSL please read the EV SSL FAQs.
ControlScan is certified by the Payment Card Industry as an authorized PCI Compliance scan vendor. For more information on the payment card industry PCI Compliance standards please visit the PCI Compliance Guide.org